Welcome To Farrell’s!
We are so glad you are joining us! Here is where you will get on-boarded to the program.
Please follow this step by step process.
Let’s Get Started!
SIGN UP FOR CLASSES
Download the Mindbody app on your smartphone. Using your email we have on file for you at the gym, create an account. Contact your manager if you need help looking up the email the gym has on file for you.
Verify your email. Mindbody will send you an email, you will need to openn this email and click to verify your email.
Once on the home screen, use the search area to type in FXB.
Mindbody will automatically populate FXB locations near you.
To make it easier for you, save your most common gyms you visit as favorites by clicking the red heart next to the gym name.
Click on the date you would like to book a class for then select the class time you would like to book. Pay close attention to whether you are booking “IN-STUDIO” or “VIRTUAL” when booking.
You will receive a confirmation screen as shown here as well as receive an email confirmation.
As a reminder, please cancel your class at least 10 hours before the time class starts in order to avoid a late fee cancelation or no show fee of $20 per class.
$20 NO SHOW FEE
10 Hour Class Cancellation required!
MY ZONE SET UP
- Download the My Zone app on your phone
- Register in the app
- ENTER FACILITY CODE
ANDOVER = FXBUS005
BLAINE = FXBUS051
SHOREVIEW = FXBUS021
PLYMOUTH = FXBUS019
4. ENTER Your belt #
5. Wet down the black strips
6. Put the belt on, wait for beep
7. See your belt working on your phone
Your belt is now ready for use in the gym!
Each workout your MyZone will tell you
MEPS (EFFORT LEVEL) EARNED
HEART RATE DURING WORKOUT
SUMMARY OF WORKOUT SENT AFTER CLASS
IN Body Scan
- Be sure to schedule your IN Body Scan with your coach or gym manager.
- You will be FASTING for 3-4 HOURS for best results.
- You should be HYDRATED, drink plenty of water the day before.
- Testing must be done BEFORE a workout, not after.
- The scan takes 2 minutes to perform.
The INBODY SCAN tells you:
BODY FAT MASS PER LIMB
MUSCLE MASS PER LIMB
TOTAL BODY WATER
VICERAL FAT LEVEL
BASAL METABOLIC RATE
CALORIE BURN PER DAY
We use this information to help you reach your goals!
HOW TO ORDER
Farrell’s LeanMe Shake™ Protein is precisely formulated to build lean muscle and support muscle repair and recovery. Our premium quality whey protein is easily digestible and provides a superior amino acid profile. This delicious formula delivers core nutrients your active body needs to enhance fitness levels and accelerate lean muscle development.
- 27g of protein complex per scoop.
- Optimal BCAA levels and optimized amino acid profile.
- Supports lean muscle growth, and repair.
- Enhances performance and post-workout recovery.
- Supports weight management.
- Delicious flavor, dissolves instantly, fast-absorbing.
- No added sugar, aspartame, fillers, or artificial colors.
GreenTrition+™ is an easy-to-mix and nutrient-rich superfood formula with whole food concentrates designed to provide synergistic phytonutrient nutrition. It provides a super blend of 100% natural fruit and vegetable extracts, vitamins, probiotics and enzymes. A convenient way to flood your body with powerful nutrients.
- Greens, Fruits, Probiotic & Enzyme Formula.
- Boosts immune function & strengthens the body’s natural defenses.
- Made with high quality vegetables & fruits.
- Helps curb unhealthy cravings.
Proper hydration helps to fuel your performance so you can be at your best and reach your goals in the gym. Hydro Plenish X™ contains potassium, sodium, chloride and magnesium, the main superstar electrolytes found in your body. Sip on this to improve your endurance and reduce fatigue during workouts.
- Electrolyte Booster & Recovery Formula.
- Supports Endurance.
- Helps Reduce Fatigue.
Valera ZEN X™ is a natural relaxant that may help reduce muscle tension, muscle spasms, and anxiety.
- Natural Valerian Root Complex.
- Natural relaxant.
- Helps reduce stress.
- It is safe, natural, and non-habit forming.
Absorba PRO X™ contains a comprehensive range of standardized enzymes to help support digestive function of carbohydrates, cellulose, proteins and fat as well as help release vital nutrients from food.
- Comprehensive Enzyme Formula
- Facilitates absorption of Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fat & Cellulose
- Vegetarian Capsules | Non-GMO
- Does not contain fillers, artificial colors
60 VEGETARIAN CAPSULES (60 SERVINGS)
Multi NUTRA 48™ is a comprehensive and all-natural formula designed to nourish and revitalize your body. It has been formulated with the highest quality Vitamins & Minerals that are essential for optimal health and wellbeing.
ONLINE CLASSES ACCESS
JOIN US WITH MYZONE!!
Click on BOOK A CLASS.
- Click on timetable
- Click BOOK on open gym.
- Confirm the class.
- Repeat. I typically will do several days at a time.
- Then, put on your Myzone before class.
- Click on the RED CIRCLE
- Click MY CLASSES
- Click JOIN THE CLASS.
Myzone has recently launched the world’s first virtual live group workout, MZ-Remote, where you can connect and exercise together, whilst receiving real-time biometric feedback and personalized coaching from a trainer, based on your effort.
MZ-Remote is a live virtual gym training tool that displays the heart rate feedback of all participants on one screen, no matter where you choose to workout. Once you connect through the Myzone app, your live effort performance is tracked via the MZ-3 heart-rate monitor and is shared with the virtual group, allowing everyone to work out together from their smartphone.
The classes are delivered via integration with Zoom but shown in the Myzone app, so the screen is split between the trainer demonstrating the exercises and the leaderboard. The instructor hosting the class can monitor the collective effort of everyone within the session and provide encouragement using the feedback derived from the color zones.
“Now all Myzone users can use the innovative system to connect and workout together. The trainer, who leads the workout and shows the exercises can call out participants based on how hard they’re working out. Because MZ-Remote shows everyone’s efforts on screen, it’s almost the perfect amount of motivation, and less intimidating than the real-world version at your gym,” says Engadget.
You will be able to enjoy the in-class experience complete with an instructor, and see each other’s real-time effort feedback on their screen, encouraging increased competition, motivation, and results.
Tracking your Meals
- Download the My Fitness Pal App on your phone
- Register to use the app
- Set your GOALS
- ENTER YOUR WEIGHT
- ENTER YOUR GOAL WEIGHT
- CALORIE, CARBS, PROTIEN AND FAT GOALS
- CALORES = Your BMR from your Inbody Scan
- CARBOHYDRATES = 40%
- PROTEIN = 30%
- FATS = 30%
TRACK YOUR FOOD EACH MEAL
Use the Diary to record food
Use the barcode reader
DO NOT ADD IN EXERCISE
PRINT OFF A COPY EACH WEEK
HAND IN A COPY OF FOOD LOG EACH WEEK
Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
We are happy to offer a reimbursement program for our members with BlueCross BlueShield, Health Partners, Preferred One or Medica health insurance.
Depending on your insurance requirements, you must meet a specified number of workouts each month in order to qualify for a reimbursement.
Workouts are tracked by our system & recorded when you sign in on FITGRID before each class (1 class per day). All online or virtual workouts MUST be LIVE and you MUST have your camera on during the entire workout.
We submit your workouts on the 8th of each month for the prior month’s reimbursement. (Example: January workouts are submitted by February 8th)
The health insurance companies review our submission & approve for reimbursement by the end of the month. (Example: January reimbursement is processed by the end of February)
Enrolling is easy – just follow the steps below!
1. Go to http://nihcarewards.org
2. Under the Member Options section, select ‘First Time Enrollment’.
3. Select your insurance provider from the drop down options.
4. Find a gym by zip code. Scroll down to find Farrell’s Extreme Bodyshaping – (YOUR LOCATION) Click ‘Enroll Online’.
5. Fill out the Member Enrollment form* & submit!**
– *For the ‘Fitness Barcode’ section, please type your first name & last initial (Example: JulieK). This is for our gym use only & we will update with your gym barcode upon submission.
**If you need to update any information within your profile (email address, banking or health insurance information) please do not create a new profile.
What is VO₂ Max?
A VO2 Max Test is a measurement that reflects a person’s ability to perform sustained exercise. It is generally considered the best indicator of cardiovascular fitness and aerobic endurance. The actual measurement is “milliliters of oxygen used in one minute per kilogram of body weight.” It is suitable for a wide range of individuals, from the sedentary to elite athletes.
The test also determines the number of calories burned during every level of exercise, providing valuable information when designing a weight loss program. And if CO2 is measured during the test, a Respiratory Exchange Ratio (RER) can determine the proportion of energy coming from carbohydrates and fats at various levels of exercise intensity. Since physical conditioning and exercise intensity affect these proportions, this information can be very helpful when designing a workout intended to burn fat.
VO₂ Max Testing is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Put on a heart rate strap and face mask.
2. As directed by your trainer, you will start exercising on a treadmill or cycle. You will start at a low intensity, gradually increasing the intensity of exercise over a period of 6 to 20 minutes.
3. When you are finished, your trainer will give you a simple, insightful report that can be uploaded to an easy-to-use app.
To get the most out of your VO2 Max Test, be sure to refrain from exercise or endurance training for 24-hours prior to test, avoid food, tobacco, alcohol, and caffeine for at least 3 hours before testing, and continue medications as usual.
How to set up your VO₂ Max Test
If you are a PREMIUM MEMBER this is an option included in your membership. You can pick between this test OR the RMR test. This test is only done at the FXB Shoreview location. The Address is 1037 Hwy 96, Shoreview, MN 55126. Please email
to set up a time for your test.
You can purchase this test at any time. See manager for pricing.
What is Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR)
Metabolism, quite simply, is the conversion of food to energy.
Metabolic rate is a measure of how much food, or fat, is converted to energy in a day. Resting metabolic rate (RMR) is the measurement of how much food, or energy, is required to maintain basic body functions such as heartbeat, breathing, and maintenance of body heat while you are in a state of rest. That energy is expressed in calories per day. So an RMR test shows how many calories you burn at rest, doing nothing more than sitting in a chair.
Why Test RMR?
Pinpoint caloric weight loss zone
When restricting calories, knowing a baseline RMR is invaluable. KORR Metabolic Analyzers calculate a “weight loss zone” for 1 ½ pound a week weight loss, or practitioners can use the RMR to calculate a caloric goal unique for their patients.
Proof of “normal” metabolism
Most overweight people are convinced they have a slow metabolism. The truth is that statistically, most overweight and obese individuals have average or higher than average metabolic rates. Taking a measurement removes this excuse. Seeing that their bodies can indeed burn calories can be very encouraging and motivating.
Stabilize weight loss
Regardless of the method used to lose weight, a patient’s RMR will decrease after weight loss. The decrease is actually below the level predicted by fat-free mass (FFM). Although the cause is unclear, it appears that in most cases, if a patient can maintain his new weight for 6 months, his RMR will eventually rise to the expected level. Pinpointing the precise number of calories necessary to maintain is key to surviving this crucial period.
It is desirable to measure a person’s metabolic rate at a true resting level. To ensure one is at rest, we recommend the following preparation:
- Avoid eating a meal 4 hours before the test.
- Avoid exercising on the day of testing.
- If possible, avoid the use of stimulants such as caffeine prior to testing.
- During the test it will be important to get into a comfortable position and relax as much as possible.
- Keep lips sealed lightly around the mouthpiece. It is important that all the air breathed out is analyzed by the machine.
- The test is most accurate if done less than an hour from waking up in the morning.
How to set up your RMR Test
If you are a PREMIUM MEMBER this is an option included in your membership. You can pick between this RMR test OR the VO2 MAX test. This test is only done at the FXB Shoreview location. The Address is 1037 Hwy 96, Shoreview, MN 55126. Please email
to set up a time for your test.
You can purchase this test at any time. See manager for pricing.
If you need assistance please fill out the form below. We will be in touch to help!
Four Convenient gym locations
2246 Bunker Lake Blvd NW #205, Andover, MN 55304
1510 109th Ave NE #160, Blaine, MN 55449
1037 County Hwy 96, Shoreview, MN 55126
3900 Vinewood Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55441